Tour de France au Post de Vin
Join former 2-star Michelin Sommelier Benjamin Rodney here at the Vine Post on Thursday, July 28th.
Two programs will be featured: First, at 4:00pm will be a 60 minute seated walk through beginning in Champagne then bouncing east to Alsace, West to the Loire Valley then traveling down through the golden slope of Burgundy, and ending in the hot zone of the Rhone Valley. Benjamin will casually taste each of these wines alongside the group helping to build general vocabulary for what is being tasted. Second: at 5:30, a 60 minute walk around tasting of the same wines in a cocktail format!
First program limited seating available. Only 20 Seats available.
- Duval Leroy Brut Reserve, Champagne, France NV
- Pierre Sparr Riesling Reserve, Alsace, France 2021
- Jean-Claude Dagueneau Domaine des Berthiers Pouilly-Fume,
Loire, France 2020
- Jean-Claude Boisset Meursault Le Limozin, Burgundy, France 2018
- Vincent Morey Santenay Les Hates, Burgundy, France 2019
- Chateau Boutisse Saint-Emilion Grand Cru, Bordeaux, France 2018
- Chateau de Nalys Chateauneuf-du-Pape Saint Pierres, Rhone Valley, France 2017