Embark on our vinous journey, “A Tale of Two Terroirs: Terriccio vs. Schiopetto,” on November 29th at 6 pm. We will be pouring five exquisite wines from these renowned wineries, each representing its unique terroir, Friuli and Tuscany. It’s an evening poised to delight your palate and celebrate the artistry of Italian winemaking. Join us for a memorable exploration of these two exceptional terroirs!
– Schiopetto Pinot Bianco Collio 2019
– Castello del Terriccio Con Vento Sauvignon Toscana IGT 2022
– Schiopetto ‘Rivarossa’ Rosso Venezia Giulia IGT 2018
– Castello del Terriccio ‘Tassinaia’ Toscana IGT 2019
– Castello del Terriccio Toscana IGT 2016